Poker Night!
Spencer, Natalie, Me, Courtney and Becca
Me and a group of friends played cards the other night. We made homemade root beer, dressed up and created and played in a whole high roller setting. We all gave each other new names, mine was Pier because of my nasty fake mascara mustache. That is the only name I am going to tell you because I instantly forgot everyone else's names. Just kidding Spencer's was Gustave. We tried but we didn't really play poker, instead we played wacky 6 and some other game that I was not good at at all and (surprise surprise) I forgot the name of it. Over all a really fun night and we ended it watching our favorite movie Stardust.
This will probably be my most intense blog because pictures are not easy to put on here.
I love it buddy. Keep the good times rollin'!
ReplyDelete