Friday, February 6, 2009

My mission



I am going to a nice area a little cooler than recife not much cooler but a little. I am going to Goiania, Brazil on May 27! Try saying Goiania I couldn't do it either I will look it up at http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/goiania (there is a link that says listen, click on it to hear how to say it) Its not how you say it in Brazil but I think that if you are in the states you will be fine saying it that way.... I say it that way. Devin is Portugeuse master and he makes fun of me every time I say it that way. My self esteam is suffering because of it so you could say really nice things about me to make me feel a little better about it (focus on my looks when giving complements). Also I will put a link on a map of Goias which is that State that Goiania is in (Goiania is the capital of Goias) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goias It looks like my mission is in the southern part of Goias and it covers about a 320 mile area around the city Goiania but I am realy not sure.
here is a link for the city Goiania too http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goiania
Devin keeps trying to tell me that Recife is cooler than Goiania. Devin, my Guarana (the drink) and Mario Cart (wii) Brother, is going to Recife a month and a half before I leave to Goiania. We are pretty stoked for. We are thinking that we are going to be in the MTC in San Paulo together for about a week to a week and a half. I am so excited and now I have to tell people that I have a blog and that devin is the bomb.com.

1 comment:

  1. Goiania! Goiania! I can't get that dictionary.com guy's voice out of my head.

    ReplyDelete